Here is the schedule for our October 30th Korinji Shinbokukai, or "Gathering of Friends":
1) 10:00 AM : 500 suburi (martial art training/sword cuts...non-martial artists are welcome to watch)
2) 11:00 ~ 11:30 Zazen (meditation)
3) 11:30 ~ 12:00 Zazen (meditation)
4) 12:00 ~ 12:30 Zen ceremony, dedicating our building on this occasion of the first formal Zen practice there.
5) 1:00 ~ 4:00 PM : Samu (work practice): general site clean up, equipment maintenance and storage and any other final work needed to prepare Korinji for winter.
6) 5:30 PM Group boat excursion through the famous scenic river gorges of nearby Wisconsin Dells (since it's Halloween weekend, this will be a themed "Haunted Boat Ride").
7) 7:30 PM Group dinner, location TBA.
Please RSVP to Korinji, and bring your family and friends (recommended age for the boat excursion is 10 or older).